Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY 2016 - and a New Challenge at Feeling Sketchy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 
to all my friends and followers!

A new challenge has started over at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog, and this is my card to inspire you to join us


It was made according to this sketch:

  

My card features an image from the Sponsor

 

and is called Stella Birthday - One More Candle - I coloured it using alcohol markers:



 
The layout of my card was done digitally, prior to printing and colouring, and then the flags were cut from printed digital paper, add the some twine, and popped on top using foam blocks:

 Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter this challenge
 

INSPIRATION DESTINATION, ANYTHING GOES

.
.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!