Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 12, 2016

NOT PINK ENOUGH



I created this card to add to the All Dressed Up Facebook challenge, where the theme is "Pink" - no mention of how much or how little, or which shade of pink.  The first DT commenter didn't think it was pink enough so I withdrew it from the challenge.

The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.
The sentiment is digital, and is surrounded by punched flower petals, gems, and sewn on sequins and beads:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. A beauty! I like how you mixed images and the colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Pink ballerina card.Love the paper you used with it, the flower and bling. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you colored the ballerina. Her dress is stunning. The butterfly and the flowers are perfect in the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card. I especially love the coloring, the punched flower petals and - of course - your butterfly. A lovely take on our theme! Thanks so much for jonining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh this is gorgeous, I adore your colourwork. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is stunning, Such a lovely image and I do like the layout you have used. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am flashed how you coloured this image. It looks fantastic.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!