Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 10, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: LIL JILL - 1-2-3- DANCE


Five more of my drawings are now available as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

This one is called Lil Jill - 1-2-3- dance



I coloured the image with alcohol markers, and a white gel pen

Used to create my card are:

White cs base card
red cs mat
blue cs mat
diecut made from own made bg paper (saving cream technique) 
gems



The image is available as a jpeg, png, as well as my hand-coloured version:


 Lil-Jill 1-2-3 Dance
Lil-Jill 1-2-3 Dance (coloured)

luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA



6 comments:

  1. What a fun image! And fantastic color scheme you used here! Beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for sharing again!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card. Fantastic coloring of image. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card! Thanks for joining us again over at Crqft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is beautiful. I also like the colours and the design. Thanks for sharing your work with all of us at Fairytale.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and summer like project. I love the pritty colours. Thank you for joining our summer challenge at Fairy Tale Challengeblog. XX Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!