Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 10, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: LIL JILL - 60'S SHOPPING


Five more of my drawings are now available as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

This one is called Lil Jill - 60's Shopping



I coloured the image with alcohol markers, and a white gel pen

Used to create my card are:

White cs base card
printed bg paper 
blue cs mat
organza ribbon
sewn on flower sequins



layered flower embellishment
The image is available as a jpeg, png, as well as my hand-coloured version:
 Lil-Jill - 60's shoppingLil-Jill - 60's shopping (coloured)

luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love her dress! Thanks so much for playing along again in my Let's color linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    this seems so funny commenting on someone with the same initials as me.
    What a great card, and wonderfully coloured image too.
    Fab design as well.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back! So sorry to be late commenting! Migraines got in the way ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!