Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 10, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: ABIGAIL



Five more of my drawings are now available as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.
This one is called Abigail

I coloured the image with alcohol markers, and a white gel pen
Used to create my card are:
White cs base card
floral bg paper
lace
organza ribbon
sewn on sequins

The image is available as jpeg and png versions, as well as my hand coloured version

 AbigailAbigail (coloured)
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

5 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring Jen. And loving your card design! Thanks so much for sharing!
    xEllie - Let's Color linky party

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. Fab Digi Jen. Congrats on drawing again :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next tim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and design. Love your color combination. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, brilliant colouring. This card is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!