Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 17, 2016

BUGABOO BIRTHDAY BASH :: DAY TWO


Welcome to Day 2 of our week-long birthday celebration event at Bugaboo's "Catch the Bug" Challenge blog. 
 
 Today's challenge is a sketch challenge:

 
My card features the Bugaboo image called Lion Love 
and I used alcohol markers to colour it.


I used self adhesive fabric tape for the stripes, a wooden polka dot heart, 
as well as a digital sentiment.

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

2 comments:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!