Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 16, 2011

TINY TEACUPS - HOW CUTE - " A DAY FOR DAISIES"

This week's new releases at A Day for Daisies are just super cute - all beverage related, and each one more precious than the one before.

The set I chose to create from is this one:


And this my project ...


It's a letter to Santa, and the cute image is accompanied by a poem I was inspired to write when I first saw the image.

There is nothing special that I did other than colour the image using copics and a white gel pen, and I pasted it on a backing sheet of red, to pick up the red of the mug.

Here is a close-up of the image and the poem :


You are free to copy the poem and use use it for your own personal use. It is not cor commercial use. Please link your creation to this post, and drop me a line to show me what you made.

To give you a clearer picture of the colouring on the image, here is a more detailed view:



Here are some handy links for you:

All the DT's have used a different image, and each one is simply outstanding!

Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.


luv n huggz
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen, love the poem,and your project is absolutely
    beautiful!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    I Love the Tiny tea-cups set, so cute, may have to get it myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!