Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 24, 2011

BUGABOO'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE AT CATCH THE BUG"

Good Morning and welcome to the newest challenge!! Today there's a dual challenge! We have a great sketch for you to try and we want to see some great colors! Those details are below and we'd love to see you use both parts of the challenge however we will accept it if you choose to use either the sketch or the colors!

Your colors to use are pink, green & black

The rules are simple:

(as usual the useful links are below)

Create a Project using the sketch and or colors listed above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 10/1/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!

Limited to 3 projects per person please

Don’t forget your creations can also be made to fit our challenges over at PCP and CADC for our Wacky Wednesday Challenge! There is still plenty of time to play in which is a photo inspiration Challenge! You could win 5 free Bugaboo images so why not join us!

Here is my creation for your inspiration :


I used the ever so cute little image called Sunbonnet- Fish from the store HERE and printed her out once, flip the image and printed her out again. Colouring was done using Copics and some flat backed pearls and a flower were the embellishments. The big diecut is oone from Docrafts, one of my new ones.

I hope you like what you see and are inspired to join the challenge too.

Check out the Catch the Bug blog HERE
Check out the Bugaboo Stamps store HERE

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE EVERYTHING about this card. I have used this little fishing image many time and one of my sweet favorites. That is a VERY COOL die that can probably only bought in Africa...haha...my luck...maybe I can try to make an svg if I can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! love the images and flowers you used! great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!