Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, September 15, 2011

A TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES

The fabulous image being showcased today at Shelly's Images is "A Glass Slipper":


and this is the card I made using the image :


Here's what I used to create my card:
Copics for colouring
Crystal glitter glue from Skwiglues
Marianne's Creatables die for the silver ring shape
Cuttlebug butterfly die
Offcuts of scrapbooking paper (music sheet and vintage roses)
Silver rose beads and grape rice beads
Sparkly ribbon

This card is also your ispiration and invitation to enter the challenge at Shelly Images blog "Show us what you got!" ...

... and now it's your turn to show us what you've got, in other words, show us your awesome creations ...

And just by playing along, you could win a wonderful prize!

Please follow these simple challenge rules:

- No backlinking to old projects
- Each submission must be a new project

To check out this and many other fabulous images in Shelly's store, click HERE
To join Shelly's group on CDAC, click HERE
To visit Shelly's blog where you can find lots of new techniques, and view the fabulous inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies, click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!