Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 10, 2011

PATTIES CREATIONS DESIGN CHALLENGE #30 : MAKE IT GIRLY!

It is with a little sadness that I post this DT card for Pattie's Creations ... it is the last one of my term at Pattie's Creations!

I have had wonderful time whilst on Pattie's DT, had the pleasure of getting to meet some wonderfully talented crafters, and w3ill forever be grateful to Pattie for giving me a chance, a complete newbie, serving on her first DT. Thanks Pattie - and of course Sandi - I hope I didn't let the side down.

Enogh snivelling from me ... and now onto my creation for the GIRLY! challenge:


I used a combination of coloured pencils and oms, copics, pastel gel pens, and glitter gel pens to colour the image. I used a fancy corner punch for the corners and a selection of DP offcuts. The stickers are puffy, almost transparent, from a set that I bought years ago! The flower (isn't it gorgeous?!) has always seemed to big for my other cards, but here it just seems perfect. I am so glad that I finally found a use for it!

Now that you have seen my card, are you going to enter the challenge too?


JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win! Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around. There are FREEBIES too.
The challenge started on Friday, 9 September and ends Thursday, September 8th at 5PM CST (Central Standard Time)

Pattie has some fabulous images in her store, so it should be too difficult to find one just perfect for your GIRLY!creation!

Here are some useful links :

To enter This challenge ... click HERE
To go to Pattie's Store .... click HERE
To join the Pattie's Creations group on CDAC ... click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the dress and the papers are so pretty! Such a gorgeous flower!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome girly card. The coloring is SUPER on the dress making it look 3D....maybe it is and yes....that is the MOST beautiful flower. Where did you get it....of course you are going to say some place in Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, such lovely colours and love the contrasting layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very girlie card, love it. Like the ruffles on the dress.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!