Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 24, 2011

STAR ANGEL for Guylou's Inimitability & The Outlawz

I created this card using an image that is just so serene and beautiful from Guylou's Inimitability.


I didn't use the whole image ad I didn't want to detract from her beautiful face. She is coloured using Copics, and matted onto a die from Nellie's Choice. Then I placed her onto an embossed shiny metallic silver mat.

The stars around the diecut are sewn on, and the card is finished off with a luxurious silver bow.

I will add her to the challenge at Guylou's Inimitability here

and also into The Outlawz Friday Copic's Challenge where the theme this week is "Anything Goes".

Let me know what you think of my card - do you love it as much as I do?

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I do!! I loooooove it!!! Wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Wow! Thanks so much for participating in our challenge and for using a GI image!!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous!! LOVE the silver stars framing her gorgeous face and the embossed silver panel is brilliant!xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!