Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 23, 2011

ANOTHER FREEBIE FRIDAY AT THE 'CATCH THE BUG'

Could Fridays get any better ...

Well yes, if it's Freebie Friday at "Catch the Bug" where Jodie, the awesomely talented artist of those cute Bugaboo Stamps is giving away a freebie today. It's one of the Halloween blocks and here is what I made with some of the other Halloween blocks available in the store:


So if you hurry, y6ou might just be in time to snag it!

Go check the DT's creations using the blocks HERE, and from there you'll find your way to where to find the freebie!

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

2 comments:

  1. Jen, you are a master of the white gel pen! Love the papers and Jack Skellingtons...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!