Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 10, 2011

A NEW CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S "CATCH THE BUG" BLOG

The new challenge at "Catch the Bug" is Let's Get Punchy.

As I am a Guest Designer for Bugaboo for September and October, I get to play alongside the Design Team, a group of really awesomely talented crafters! and I am having such fun!

The card I made for this challenge uses two digistamps, called Flower Trio and Flamingo - water, plants. (As I usually do in my posts, I add a list of really useful links for you at the end of my post so check it out there, please.)

This is my card:


The images were coloured using Copics, and highlighted with a gel pen. The embellishments are some sparkly lilac gems (not all of them sparkle so well in the photograph, but IRL they do!). The corners are rounded using my corner rounder punch, and the lacy border at the base of my card is made using a die.

The Bugaboo stamps are just the greatest fun to use on your projects, and the Bugaboo store is a maze of departments, each with its own category. It's almost impossible to walk away from the store without ooh-ing and aah-ing and limiting your spending to stay within budget! (and I even saw a freebie or two there - so there's no excuse not to enter the challenge, but remember - respect the Angel Policy and don't share!)

We all have some punches we have forgotten we had, so now is the time to get them out to use on a project to enter the challenge. The prizes up for grabs are so generous, and well worth trying out for.

Here are those handy links I mentioned earlier:

To visit the Bugaboo stamps online store, click HERE
To visit the Bugaboo "Catch the Bug" blog from where you can enter the challenges and lots more, click HERE
To join the Bugaboo group on CDAC, click HERE
To join the Catch the Bug group on PCP, click HERE

I hope you like my card and it inspires you to enter the challenge too! I'd love it if you left me a comment or two...

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Jen! As always! I love the bright happy colors (lots of purple), which makes this even more special to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!