Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, March 25, 2015

VINTAGE EASTER


The Saturday challenge at The Outlawz was to create a vintage card.

I used a freebie vintage tag, a vintage image of Ester eggs, and distressed the edges.

The background paper is digital that I printed, and I cut out some of it to use in the bottom right hand corner.

I also used a deep red red cs mat, deep red ribbon and a die cut corner.  The little flowers are store bought.


Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:




4 comments:

  1. Very very beautifull. Great details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destiantion.
    Hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the springy Easter card! Great use of the ribbon. I think it's great you left it flowing instead of tied off. Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage layering here Jen. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Easter card, so lovely and vintage! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Put a Ribbon on it' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!