Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, March 30, 2015

ADORABLE ELEPHANTS


The adorable elephant digistamps are from Bugaboo Stamps, called Spring Elephant 1, and Spring Elephant 2, and I used the png versions of the image to merge them and create a little scene.

They were coloured using alcohol markers :


and I used the following from my hoarded stash to create my card:

white cs base
blue cs mats
printed dp
punched border (white cs)
yellow ribbon
die cut label
peel off sentiment
sewn on sequins and beads
butterfly button

Thanks for visiting me today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:



12 comments:

  1. A darling scene you created here Jen! Love the merge of the two images and the blue halo around them dissipating to dots - nice look! I especially like the detail you have in the sewn sequin and beads! Delighted you are sharing your project & creativity with us at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ Anything Goes]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing your lovely card with us over at Eureka Stamps for this weeks challenge..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's GOrgeous! I LOve this little scene, colours and all your embellishments..Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! How cute are these elephants! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge and our current challenge theme of 'Springtime'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and beautifully crafted! Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I like the sweet image, Thanks for playing along with us at Graph'It Colour crazy Challenge Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede & Eureka Stamps this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining our springtime challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us for our Use a Die Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are just so adorable, thanks for joining us at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!