Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 21, 2015

HAPPY 50th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY (from the group)

I belong to a Thursday morning Craft Group and one of our members celebrated her 50th wedding Anniversary last Thursday.  I always make a card so that we can all write our own message, and this is the little project I created for Yvonne and John, who were married in 1965


The card consists of four concertina fold outs, and the cover of each has the year of their marriage in pale fold diecuts. The belly band holds them all closed.  The the foreground of the pic you will see all the little tags that the ladies wrote their messages on.  These were then pasted into the foldouts.

When the belly band is removed :


The very last page of the foldouts then contains the numbers of the current year (2015)


Used to create this project
white cs
black cs
bright gold cs
pale gold cs
diecuts
ribbon 
gems

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

CRAFT FOR THE CRAIC, BINGO (FLOWERS/DIECUT/RIBBON)




8 comments:

  1. What a unique card!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome card! Love the personalization. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TT DT
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card for a very special occasion! 50 years is a lot to celebrate. thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Tuesday Throwdown!! Have a wonderful week. ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous keepsake great idea.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique and lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique project...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project. Well thought out. I'm sure the couple loved it :) Thank you for joining in our Bingo challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!