Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, March 19, 2015

SPRING IS ON HER WAY!


The image featured on my Spring themed card is from The Paper Shelter store,  called Mucha Influence - Spring, and is coloured with alcohol markers, a white gel pen and Stickles.



As embellishments, I used sewn on sequins and beads, and punched flowers, colours with alcohol markers.  I also used lovely bright pink satin ribbon, blue cs mat, and a pink cs mat.


The sentiment is a quote by Bern Williams :
 "The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created Spring."

Thanks for visiting my blog today - I hope you'll visit  The Paper Shelter store to see all the beautiful digi images available.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter my card into:

PENNY’S PAPER CRAFTY, FAVE EMBELLISHMENT (MINE IS SEQUINS AND BEADS SEWN ONTO CARDSTOCK)

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Beautiful coloring on the image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter and good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, lovely image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will join us again very soon. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful image and colouring and such a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at FnF this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with outstanding colouring! Lovely to see you've used one of the beautiful images of TPS
    Thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck in the draw.
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, lovely image, colours and design, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card and fabulous job of colouring! Thank you so much for using one of our images and joining in our Spring challenge this week, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!