Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CAS WITH TEXTURE

The Sunday CAS challenge at The Outlawz was to add texture to your CAS card, and this is what I came up with



The card was created as follows:

white cs base
hearts embossed panel
the word LOVE and also spelled out in Braille, using gems

I 'saw' the card in my head but didn't think it would work, but I think it does.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN



6 comments:

  1. Love how you positioned the gems, very unique. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Craft's. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic idea. Love it. Thanks for joining us at TTPH this time. Good luck.
    hugs
    Dawn TTPH DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazingly thoughtful idea to arrange the pearls in Braille.... Thank you for sharing it with us this week...

    Andrea TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea with the braille - great card. Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!