Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, March 30, 2015

Hi there!


This sweet little image is from A Day for Daisies, and I used it for my entry in the Saturday challenge over at The Outlawz, where they called for monochromatic colouring.

Here's a closer look :


I used border die on a kraft cs mat and threaded a ribbon through it.

Thanks for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:






7 comments:

  1. Lovely, especially with the Kraft! Thanks for playing in the Use a Die challenge with Polkadoodles.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Polkadoodles.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and cute card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning! Thank you for joinin in with our 'Die' challenge at Polkadoodles this fortnight. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/03/week-13-use-die-polkadoodles-crafting.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Thanks, so much, for playing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!