Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, March 29, 2015

THE OUTLAWZ COLOUR CHALLENGE


My card for The Outlawz Colour Challenge is made by using the picture below as inspiration.


I coloured the Bugaboo images, (Cute Easter Rabbit and Flower Water Cans - Daffodil Can) with my alcohol markers.


I also used the following from my hoarded stash:

white s base
black cs mat
three gems

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. I love the picture frame look.. Just fabulous.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the window scene! Cute images! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge "Add a Sentiment"!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! You color beautifully too. Thanks for joining our 'Spring is in the Air' challenge at Creative Knockouts!
    ~Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, this is simply outstanding! Love the wonderful coloring and the awesome scene! You have been selected as one of our FB FYI (For Your Inspiration) Designers for April 2, 2015. Your project will be featured at 11:30 am today! Congrats! Please stop by and grab your feature badge!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, this is amazing! I love all the layers and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I shared the link to it in my new weekly feature "Saturday Morning Coffee Thoughts" on my blog.

    http://carecreatecook.blogspot.com/2015/04/saturday-morning-coffee-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, colorful card, just in time for Easter and Spring! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede & Eureka Stamps this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naturally, this is fake Breitling where we turn things over to the audience. There are three basic camps here. First will be the group of people who wear fake Omega watches less often, and this can be for a myriad of factors like the lack of socialization, not really needing to check the time as often, easier fake Hublot reliance on digital, wall, or sometimes table clocks around the house, and other reasons we hope to read about in the comments. Second fake Cartier is truly a group of watch nerds of the highest order, those who have somehow begun wearing more watches and/or wearing their watches more often during quarantine. Finally, you’ve fake Patek Philippe got the person whose watch-wearing habits are somehow unchanged by fake Panerai quarantine.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!