Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, March 15, 2015

SIMPLY BETTY'S GOBLIN QUEEN


The gorgeous image featured on my card (Goblin Queen) was a 24 hr freebie from Simply Betty recently, and goes with a Facebook challenge to make a card in either lights or darks.  Here's a better look:


To create my card, I used the following from my stash:

white cs base
black cs mat
dark dp
sewn on sequins and beads, in a circle


 green and black ribbon and a green double bow
sentiment, attached with brads

Thanks for popping by today.

liv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would like to enter these challenges:

CRAFT FOR THE CRAIC, BINGO (FLOWERS/SENTIMENT/IMAGE)


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love your coloring!!! Thank you for joining us at Audsentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design is fabulous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Stunning shimmer Jen and just gorgeous colouring!
    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT!
    xxx
    Riƫtte, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous embellishments and a gorgeous image .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen,
    This is simply gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us over at Just Inspirational Challenge!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks fantastic.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destnation.
    Hope we see you again in a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love that green bow, too! Thanks for sharing with us Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!