Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 17, 2010

YIPPEE YIPPEE YAY!


I recently applied to become a Design Team member on Pattie Gomez' group, PATTIE'S CREATIONS on Crafters Digital Art Centre.

Well ...

Pattie announced her new DT yesterday, and I am overjoyed and really, really proud to announce that I was selected, and not only that, I am the Lead DT for Team Two!!! What an honour!!! I am so excited!!! And I have been given five other really talented crafters to work with on my team. Girls, if you are reading this, Congratulations! It's going to be really exciting getting to know you, your work, and working together to showcase the fabulous digistamps that Pattie designs.

To the other DTeam members and Sandi(the lead DT on Team One), and especially to Theresa and MelanieM, my fellow South Africans, congratulations to all you girls too.

What an exciting ride this is going to be, I can't wait to get started! Keep a close check on her blog, become a follower, and participate in the great challenges here.

The badge at the beginning of this post is the one that I will proudly display on my blog, for all to see!

Pattie signature: Pattiboop is her "girl" and Allie is her "cat" and these two always feature in the digistamps,either separately or together, in one charming situation after another, and her online etsy shop is well worth a visit. You never know what you might find there.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Jen... I love what you posted about our new Challenge Site. We are going to have so much fun. I am so excited that I am still not asleep tonight/today lol...
    Congratulations

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! Congratulations Jen ... what an amazing group of talented ladies ... can't wait to see what you come up with using these wonderful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Jen! I know you are excited as I am! This is going to be fun, I just know it. See you at CDAC or in our Yahoo group!
    Oh yeah, you're the first to blog about it, now I'm off to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jen. I can't wait to work along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jen......and I can't wait to work with you......I just know this is going to be a lot of fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!!! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!