Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 29, 2010

GLITTERBABES SKETCH CHALLENGE


Stef's Glitterbabes group on CDAC has a sketch challenge on at the moment. In addition to the sketch, the card must be glittered, blinged and shiny. I used one of her freebie digistamps of a birdhouse, cut and pasted a few more swirls and printed it in purple ink. Then the OTT glitter treatment. Once it was dry, I sewed on some tiny, siny flower sequins (normally used for nail art) and completed the card using ribbon, flowers, and flaback pearls, according to the sketch. kinda sweet ... but o so shiny!

UPDATE - 30 SEPTEMBER ... I have just received an email to say that I won this challenge!!! YIPPEE My prize is three digistamps of my choice from the Glitterbabes store - how cool is that.

I also get a winner's badge to display on my blog, and you can see it on the right hand side....

1 comment:

  1. jen, jen, jen!!! this is absolutely stunning! i am soooooooooooo thrilled you joined us at glitterbabe's challenge!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!