Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 14, 2011

TUESDAY'S COLOR CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

This week's color challenge on the Outlawz is to use the colours cherry red, green and white and to add a transparent embellishment, and this is what I made:


IMAGE : A DAY FOR DAISIES (click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE)
MEDIUM : COPICS
EMBELLISHMENTS : CLEAR GLASS BUTTON, SEWN ON SEQUINS AND BEADS

Please don't forget ...

Party, Party, Party


Our next party is a very special party with games, contests, blog hops and lots more! Our goal is to have 1000 members!! With your help, we can do it! Plus, we will make it worth it to you, to help us! Lots of prizes and one of them is a $100.00 gift certificate! You must be a member and keep coming back to see who the awesome sponsors are and how to get involved! Keep an eye on The Outlawz ............. new things are coming to The Outlawz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!