Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 13, 2011

CDAC DIGITAL DRAWING CHALLENGES

Yippee! My entry for the previous challenge, "Cute Things that Crawl" was one of the Top 4!

This is the one


............. and this is the badge I won:


The current digital drawing challenge on CDAC is to draw a digital image within the theme "Things that Hang"

Here is my first entry


The image is called "Hangin' with Spidey"

I have also added two other images.

luv n huggz
Jen

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win Jen!! I love your little caterpillar and ants. And that little witch is just too cute....better the spider hangs off of her than me though lol. That spider's pretty big and they are not my favorite insects. She has the most expressive eye...like she has a secret and can't wait to share it...or maybe she's planning a spell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic, fun Halloween image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little witch.
    Congratulations on your well deserved win

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning that is a gorgeous digi and the new one too
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jen! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jen!!!! Love Hangin with Spidey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is WAY TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS.
    Is she for sale yet JenLee ???
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats..a deserving win..love the little witch girl..loves ya

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!