Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A SKETCH CHALLENGE AT NETTIE G'S DIGITAL GEMS

First the good news...

Chris, the Lead Designer on Nettie G's Design Team is now co-owner of the store, and Nettie and Chris asked me to take over as Lead Designer, to which I agreed.

So this is my first challenge as the Lead Designer. I chose to make this first one a sketch challenge and this is the sketch to follow:


And here is my project using "Crawling"


I coloured the image using my Copics, and 'chalked' the edges using eye shadow powder. Various offcuts of DP serve to highlight the image, and buttons and ribbon are my embellishments. I used two photo corners, which finishes off the project according to the sketch.

Click HERE to link to the challenge to get all the details.

I would love to see what you create using this sketch.
luv n huggz
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I still want some of your energy, Jen! Love your card and that is an adorable image.
    XOXO
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new position as team leader. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!