Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, August 26, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AT A DAY FOR DAISIES

We're getting a headstart on our projects for HALLOWEEN at A Day for Daisies ... and these are the fabulous new images released today ..





The image I chose to work with is from the set "EeEeK", and I made a sign for some candy treats. The cutie-pie image is coloured using copics and highlighted using a white gel ink pen. - That's all I think it needed to showcase the image.

Don't you think it's fabulous - and all the other images too? have you started on your Halloween projects? For some awesome inspiration you should check out the projects made by my fellow Design Team members ... they are AbFab!

I also wanted to tell you that A Day For Daisies is now also a group on The Crafter's Cafe - we'd love you to become a member there too, and to do that, you simply click HERE

Here are some handy links for you:

All the DT's have used a different image, and each one is simply outstanding!

Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

luv n huggz
Jen


1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!