Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 6, 2015

THE UNSTAMPABELLES :: SPARKLE AND SHINE

tThe December challenge at The Unstampabelles is SPARKLE & SHINE - that shouldn't be too difficult at this time of year!

This is my DT project - an angel ornament made from bits and bobs from my craftroom

The head is an acrylic bead, the halo a punched gold cardstock circle, and her collar is made from a paper doiley.
I used painted sucker sticks, covered in in Stickles for her dress, and her legs and arms are also  sucker sticks.  I drew in her shoes using a gold permanent marker pen.

Her wings are printed sheets music.

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. What a clever use of lolly sticks I hadn't thought of using them this way.....very creative. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation, thank you so much for entering into our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT - CreativeCornerChallenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and innovative. I love it. Great to have you drop by at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative - this is fabulous ornament for any tree. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for reacting this late.
    This is a very nice card!
    Thanks for playing along and I hope to see you back soon stopping by.
    Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!