Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ANOTHER 'ALL DRESSED UP' CHRISTMAS FAIRY

I made this card for The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge, using this cute Christmas Fairy from All Dressed Up

She has been coloured using alcohol markers and Stickles

The frame is digital, and I added Stickles, sew on snowflake sequins, twine and a heart bead.


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with a cute image. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just stunning Jen, love the pretty layout it lets the cute image stand out more. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at All Dressed Up. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jen thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so heavenly! I love how sparkly and gorgeous it is!
    Thanks so much for joining in at All Dressed Up!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts in our "Anything Goes/Celebration Challenge" and we hope you will join us again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Jen, love that border you've created
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining us and sharing this beautiful card!

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you used and LOVE all that sparkle! And just a wonderful frame for that stamp! Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!