Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, December 2, 2015

MONDAY'S CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


The theme for the challenge was "Anything Goes" , and my card features an image from the now closed Sweat Pea Stamps store, that I coloured using alcohol markers:

I also used the following for my card

white cs base
blue cs mat
brown patterned paper
blue cs diecut
paper flowers
gems
ribbon 
peel off sentiment

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you chose for this, especially her hair.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!