Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 20, 2015

LIFE IS SHORT - BUY THE SHOES!


I must admit, I do love shoes, but this much?  No, I don't think so! :^D

I purposely used this photograph to show that the window area of my image is laminated, but not the shoes.  The image of the shoes were merged with the lady at the window, then coloured, then I had the not so clever idea of laminating the window.  I traced the area of the laminating sheet that I wanted to remove, cut it away and then laminated the image.

I added some gems to the shoes, as well as Stickles.

The sentiment is digital.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!