Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 11, 2015

A DAY FOR DAISIES :: DECEMBER CLUB KIT

My card for today features another great image from the December Club Kit.
This one is called Christmas Tree Time. 

I merged the image with a digital background and used alcohol markers for the coloring.

Alo used are the following from my stash:

whote cs base
blue cs mat
white ribbon
blue gems
star gems

The ADFD DT cards are so lovely - take a look at them here

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Jen the background is just amazing, I've got to try it! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, and I want to know how you did it as well!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!