Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 23, 2016

MERRIE THE MERMAID : DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : RE-RELEASE




I’d like to share this card made with a drawing I made a couple of years ago, that was re-released as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today.



This one is called


and was coloured using alcohol markers.


To create this card, I used the following

white cs card base
blue cs mat
purple glitter paper - punched circles
sewn on sequins and beads



This image is available as a jpeg, png, as well as my hand-coloured  version.

  



luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges 
AS YOU LIKE IT , TRADEMARK STYLE AND WHY  (I SEW SEQUINS AND BEADS ONTO MY CARDS BECAUSE MY OTHER CRAFT PASSION IS MAKING AND BEADING BELLY DANCE COSTUMES)
SIMPLY CREATE TOO, LOTS OF SPARKLE

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jen love the image and colour's thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking card design. Your colors are amazing. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such fabulous rich colours and the beads/sequins add gorgeous detail to your pretty mermaid image :-)
    Thanks for sharing your trademark style and playing along with our challenge at As You Like It!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the purple sequins. The belly dancing costumes must be AMAZING to make. Fabulous!
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    My Mum's Craft Shop,
    In The Pink Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card..lovely image..love your coloring so much..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!