Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 2, 2016

AN 'ANYTHING GOES' CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS


This week's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog is "Anything Goes", and my card features the very pretty image called Butterfly Face.

I merged the image with a digital background before printing and colouring using alcohol markers.

 I fussy cut the image, and then pasted it onto a rose themed dp.  The embellishments are paper roses, as well as sewn on butterfly spangles, sequins and beads.
I also used the following to create my card:

white cs card base
peel off sentiment

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:
THE CRAZY CHALLENGE, R IS FOR … (ROSES) 
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored image! Her hair is amazing. Love the flowers and the butterfly too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen what a beautiful card I love the colouring and your design is wonderful. And the butterflies just finish it ff perfectly.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love how you colored her. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card! Love that girl and all those butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image, pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Broken Fairy Designs challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!