Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 29, 2016

A DAY FOR DAISIES : DT SHOWCASE


Today, over at the A Day for Daisies blog, the DT are showcasing cards made with images available in the store.

My CAS card features the beautiful image called New Hat that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.

I also used the following to create my card:

white cs card base
black cs mat
digital sentiment
sewn on sequins and beads

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

SIMPLY PAPERCRAFTS, ANYTHING GOES 
 


11 comments:

  1. stunning make, I love your colouring, especially the flowers... just perfect. Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenges for our 'ATG' challenge. Hope you come on by again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jen! Absolutely breathtaking. Love the coloring and CAS design. Thank you so much for sharing your design in our Summer Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant, a great layout on this one and fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting with friends. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, simply and fabby card. I love the image from A Day for Daisies. You highlighted it awesomely. Thank you so very much for sharing your super cute adorable inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jen thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright accent color on this card. It really pops and adds so much visual interest.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super design - thanx for sharing at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, love the colors you colored in her, great job, and thanks for sharing this with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card and the image is coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant CAS card, I really love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Summer' challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!