Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 18, 2016

CREATE WITH TLC 'VINTAGE VACATION' BLOG HOP

This post will remain at the top of my blog for the next 24 hours. 


Welcome to my South African stopover on the Create with TLC Vintage Vacation Blog Hop today.

There are 13 stopovers to your destination and there is a freebie to collect at each one, so make sure you stop at each blog!

You should have landed here via Faith's blog, but if not, you can go to Deanne's blog to start at the beginning so you don't miss out.



The vintage envelope-style card (where the card is the envelope) I have made to share with you features the freebie you can collect at the end of my post, and it's called "Vintage Vacation Island Hopping".



This is the inside of the envelope which doubles up as the card.

I added some ink distressing, as well as a diecut and a tassel.  The image was merged with a digital background.

On the front of my card I used a TLC sentiment.
This is the outside of the envelope which doubles up as the card.

Before you hop on to your next destination, please leave a comment so that I know you have landed here, and although becoming a follower is not required, you are most welcome to do so.

Your next stop is Patti's blog. 
(remember to collect your freebie below).

(click on the image, right click and 'save as'.)

Happy Hopping and Bon Voyage!
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


23 comments:

  1. Wow...what an awesome card. Loving the coloring. Thank you so much for your time, and being a part of the TLC Team HOP.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neat envelope you have created for the hop! this is just so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen...love the style and design. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, this is so creative. Thanks for joining us on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen an envelope style card before - this is brilliant! I love the vintage style! Your colouring is so pretty! I'm doing your hop today! Thank you for the wonderful vintage image! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this project- your coloring is fantastic! Love the vintage feel the distress ink added too. Great Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation - would love to be on that Island! TFS and for the hop and freebie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan your mixture of digi and image is wonderful, so is your colouring. LOVE this style of card and there are so many lovely details to take in, especially the tassel.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my part of the Hop.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL? What a fun image. Your card is wonderful. Thank you for sharing and being a part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jen, The Netherlands here and i would love to stop over in South Africa. Your card is absolutely wonderfully colored and I love that envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done such a beautiful job with both stamps, Jen. Love your gorgeous coloring and fab design. thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job, Jen, with both images!!! This has been such a fun hop - enjoyed hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used that plane-taxi-service to arrive here ;o)
    Like the way you made and coloured your envelope.
    Baie Dankie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun image,thank you! Love your candle!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work! Love the idea of an envelope card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Vintage envelope is gorgeous, great idea. I love your card it is perfect with the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great Jen, love what you've done with Paulette's fabulous vintage image!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!