Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 16, 2016

BUGABOO STAMPS - A NEW BINGO CHALLENGE

Now that we have Christmas in July behind us, we're back to our regular Saturday challenges, and today we're playing Bingo.  
This is my DT inspiration for you


I chose pearl, flower, button, and image featured on my card is Bird Trio Summer that I coloured using alcohol markers.

Click HERE to enter this challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges 




3 comments:

  1. CAS with Fantastic coloring, cute images, and adorable card....love it. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and it´s so pritty summer like! Thank you for joining our special summer challenge at Fairy Tale Challengeblog. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Love those birds - too cute. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Crafting with Dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!