Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 22, 2016

A DAY FOR DAISIES : JULY CLUB KIT : WEEK TWO

My DT card for the second week of showcasing the July Club Kit from a Day for Daisies features two of the gorgeous images called Fancy Hair Fairy and Vintage Bird Clock that I coloured using alcohol markers, a white gel pen and Stickles.

On the left hand flap of the card I have added the fairy, partially fussy card, so she breaks the plane (extends beyond the border of the card
The clock image, merged with a digital sheet music background has been added to the right hand flap of the card

I simply adore the  cuckoo clock image as my mom has an almost identical one in her home.  Hers is an authentic Black Forest Cuckoo Clock that she and my dad received as a wedding gift over 50 years ago



The clock reminded me of the lovely music called "Dance of the Hours" by Amilcare Ponchielli - remember the ostrich ballerinas in Disney's Fantasia? 
Watch it here

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

2 comments:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!