Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 29, 2016

BUGABOO STAMPS - FREEBIE FRIDAY

The adorable image on my card is Summer Butterfly Bear - Beach and it's this week's freebie from Bugaboo Stamps.

To create my card I coloured the image with alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and added some Stickles.

The bg paper is digital and printed, then matted on a red cs base.
My sentiment is a metallic peel off, recoloured with an alcohol marker.  I also added a red ribbon and bow.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Such fun, love the sky background too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sky background and what a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTIE!!!
    LOVE your image and colouring, LOVE your colour combo and layers too!!!
    THANK YOU for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! I love the colors you have used for your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Bugaboo image and sky background! Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and I love the background! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really fun card. A great image and the red and blue colour shceme is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun - I love the background! Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Good luck and hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!