Today, the Design Team has used "Seashell 2" and oh boy, have they outdone themselves! I feel embarrassed to say that I only made a single fold card :
These are the elements I used on my card:
- Seashell 2 image printed on kraft and coloured using watercolour pencils
- a page out of an old dictionary with the word "shell' on it
- DP offcut (fisherman's notebook theme)
- vintage ship's steering wheel button
- assorted shells
- square brads
- Sentiment stick-on
Remember it is available to you TODAY ONLY at a REDUCED RATE. So be sure to pop over to the store right away for this image and be sure to check out all the other new images Shelly's been creating for you!
And now on to the challenge. This week it's one of our favourites :
SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT ... (our way of saying "Anything Goes")
Please follow these simple challenge rules:
1. Link directly to your blog post entry, NOT your entire blog.
2. Shelly's Images are NOT required (but we'd LOVE to see them).
3. New projects ONLY ... NO back linking.
4. Your entry must follow the theme.
5. Only FIVE entries per challenge PLEASE. Any additional entries will be deleted in an effort to keep our challenge fair for all participants.
6. Challenge entry ends at 12:00 Noon (CST) on Wednesday.
Please add your creation for the challenge to the linky on the Shelly's Images Blog HERE
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges too:
Crafts & Me, #71, "Distressed"
Penny's Paper Crafty, #73, Anything Goes"