Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A BERRY SWEET NEW RELEASE AT BUGABOO STAMPS!

Eat your heart out Strawberry Shortcake. . .;)  Bugaboo Stamps' new release is NUTRITIOUS (Strawberries are full of Vitamin C and flavanoids (whatever  those are. . .;)) and DELICIOUS!


Our latest card kit - KIDZ | Strawberry - is on sale now in the store!

Here is the card I made with  the kit:


Isn't it just a FABULOUS card kit - everything on my card (except the buttons) come in the kit.  I think it's a wonderful idea to get the image, the sentiments, and the digital papers that can be used in countless combinations - take a look at the blog to see how very different all the DT's cards actually are!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. This is such a cute image and perfect for or Food, Glorious Food challenge.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely hun, such a bright and cheerful card, love those strawberries..saw this on MIM... glad I stopped bye..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...another Bugaboo image I just have to have! She's fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Bugaboo image is absolutely perfect for our theme...and so adorable. I love the vibrant reds with the green accents..and the button embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 115)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! This is gorgeous! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    M x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!