Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, February 17, 2012

A RUSTIC OWL

This image from Liastampz, was coloured using Copics, and the card constructed according to a sketch on Leap 33 of the Let's Scrap "Leap Around the World" Blog Hop.



I will enter the card into both challenges:

Let's Scrap
Liastampz, #12,  (add a flower)

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jen! :) Love all those browns. Don't forget, since you used a Lia Stampz image for our challenge, you can enter a second time! :D

    Thanks for playing with us this fortnight at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!