Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, February 11, 2012

BUGABOO STAMPS SPONSOR CRAFTY HAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS CHALLENGES

Here is yet another chance for you to win Bugaboo stamps:

The prize on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenges, is a very generous 7 digital stamps from the Bugaboo Stamps online Store.

The challenge for this week stipulates that you must use an angel or a fairy on your Christmas card, and here is my creation for your inspiration:


The Bugaboo images featured on my card are:


If you would like to win some Bugaboo's image, try your luck HERE

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your gorgeous card for my CHNC challenge 59 - it's great to have the support of Bugaboo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute design, I love the images and the embossed areas! Super job on our color scheme too. Glad you played along with us at CC&CC, come back soon! Aloha, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    This is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable images you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout . Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with the lovely images and the layout. Beautifully awesome!

    Accommodation Denmark WA

    ReplyDelete
  5. A smashing card
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen yhis is such a cute card. The Bugaboo images are fabulous. Your coloring is gorgeous also. Thanks for joining us this time at CCCC, and hope to see you back next time.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're cute angels and i love it. very lovely ones. keep posting please. thanks for sharing this one.
    quality website design

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!