Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, February 2, 2012

ANOTHER TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY WITH SHELLY'S IMAGES!

This week we have a new challenge for you!  All Tied Up!  Use ribbon, twine or anything else you can tie.


Remember, if you play along with us, you could be our Top Hat Winner for the week, OR you could even be one of our medal winners - Gold, Silver or Bronze!
This week's featured set is "Key to My Heart." This wonderful set is just in time for your love creations. Be sure to stop by Shelly's Images store to get your copy.
 
 
 
 
This is the card I made for your inspiration :
 
Please follow these simple challenge rules:

- No back-linking to old projects. Each submission must be a new project.
- Link up your project below, with our friendly link tool
- Leave us some love by adding a comment below
-Please remember to limit your entries to 5.
- Enter your projects by 12 p.m. CST on Wednesday February 8th

Here is your link to the challenge.

luv'n hugg
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!