Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, February 10, 2012

JELLYPARK FRIENDS - A NEW CHALLENGE AND A NEW RELEASE!






Firstly - let me tell you about the new release ... two GORGEOUS images (or perhaps you could see it as 5 images, depending on whether your glass is half full (wink wink)...
 
Here is what I made with the Bunny Costume image : A card with the image printed directly onto patterned DP, then coloured using Copics with a white gel pen for highlights.I used mats from the same paper range and constructed the card from a sketch that I found here.
 So if you'd like to own these fabulous images, link to the Jelllypark store HERE to check out not only these, but also the CHARITY STAMP that is being sold to raise funds for Little Havens Children's Hospice in Essex.
And now for the challenge:
We'd like you to create a project using the colours - reds, pinks and/or purples ...
We want to see reds, pinks, and/or purples on your papercraft projects. You can use one color or all of them, but these need to be the main colors of your projects. Remember the few rules that we do have - keep it family friendly, current projects only, and limit your entries here to 2 per time frame. The full list of rules is over on the right hand side bar of the challenge blog.  If you use an image from the Jellypark store, you get an extra chance at being chosen for the Top 3.
Here is the link to the challenge.
Luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!