Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 16, 2011

YIPPEE - THE KIND OF BLOG CANDY I NEED!!!

My online friend, Tammy from The Outlawz is offering her first blog candy, and what a treat it is too!!


Tammy's blog candy includes:

2 sheets of Cryogen White Card wt
2 sheets of X-Press It Blending Card
BRAND NEW SET OF BRAND NEW COPIC COLORS (12 markers)
Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy's Pillow Talk stamp
Atyou glitter pen in Mint
20 Prima mini off white roses

So....what do you think!?! Are you interested in trying to win that blog candy? Link to her blog HERE to find out just how easy it is!

Good luck!

luv n huggz
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!