Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 29, 2011

A DAY FOR DAISIES NEW RELEASES AND CHALLENGE

It's Friday again - my favorite day of the week, cos it's time for new releases from A Day for Daisies. This week there's a challenge for you too ...

These are the new releases - are they not just the most precious images you've seen?



And this is the card I made to show you today :



I coloured my image with copics and shaded with coloured pencils and OMS, then used a spellbinders diecut for the image and for a matching DP which is actually the cover of a paper pad I bought recently. The BP is the one which is in the pad. As embellishments I added some swirls by sewing on sequins and beads and a self-adhesive sentiment "Perfect Friends" - it's not so clear on the photograph. A spray of flowers completes the card.

And the challenge, I'm sure you can guess the theme ... "Babies" ... and with images like that, it shouldn't be too difficult, should it?

Here are some useful links for you:

Click here to join A day for Daisies on CDAC
Click here to join A Day for Daisies on PCP
Click here to join A Day for Daisies on SSC

luv n huggz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!! Those images are so unique and I love every one of them! Your colouring is just incredible and the colour pallette and papers turn this into a masterpiece! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. een prachtige kaart jen en zomooi ingekleurd toppie.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very beautiful. Lovely work with your colouring too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!