Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 11, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #99



This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
 "YOUR CHOICE"








  Enter one style or both this week.


Just have fun and come play with us :)




Our MMSC99 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...


https://doodlepantry.com/

I am simply thrilled and so thankful to be able to sponsor The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!  Doodle Pantry has a wide variety of whimsical characters as well as realistic scenery, floral images, scriptures and a small selection of digitally pre-colored images.  My digital doodles have a special place in my life, and I enjoy the opportunity to share them with everyone at affordable prices.

Laurie



list of prize total $34 retail worth:


1 pkg of Say it with Studs


1 pkg of Say it with pearls


1 pkg of mini pearls


1 pkg bright basic grey buttons


1 pkg neutrals basic grey buttons


1 pkg Stampin Up dimensionals


1 pkg mini glue dots


3 rolls of 15 yd each ribbons (colors: kiwi, caribbean, navy)


Wow..thank you for this amazing prize!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our April Monthly sponsor is....









Month End Prize is a $100 Gift Certificate Wow!!
Thank you Shawne



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Here is this week's Sketch and my card for your inspiration




I used the Cherry Blossom image together with the two matching background papers from Studio 313 - - isn't it a beautiful combination? I took the colours of the blossoms on the background paper and attempted to reproduce them on my image. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif The green and pink cardstock are what I had in my stash and I was so pleased that they matched perfectly. The bling swirls are made using templates from my friend, Mel's, online shop, and they made the placement of the strings of self-adhesive cellphone bling really easy to attach (No, each rhinestone is not individual placed!) The two teardrop embellishments, however, ARE all individually placed - I used teardrop shaped rhinestones to create these two flowers.

The sketch this week is really easy to create with - and I am sure that you all will have loads of fun creating an entry to win one of those fabulous prizes this week.

Hapy a happy, creative week!
Love and hugz
Jen (from a much cooler and more comfortable Durban, South Africa)

9 comments:

  1. hele mooie kaart jen, met een prachtige swirl erop.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jen! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen your doodles are amazing, so much love and detail in all your work.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jen, I love the vibrant background with those flowers from Studio313. The swirls are a perfect accent! Simply fantastic in everyway!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, your coloring looks great and the swirls are the perfect detail, especially with the time you took to create the small flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation. Love the bling. LindaS/"priscillastyles" DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen!
    Love this card! Love all the bling and the pink and green looks FAB together!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That bling is amazing and it compliments your flowers so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Jen! Love the pink an green and all those fabulous swirls. Sorry I'm so late commenting. Have a Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!