Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 14, 2011

ANNOUNCING ... !!! A SALE !!! not to be missed!

Would you like to get some beautiful new images like the ones I have used on my cards below?

AND get them at 20% discount?





Just click on HERE, and you will be linked to Pattie's Creations Store where YOU can get these digistamps, AND MANY MORE, at 20% discount, this FRIDAY! Use the code ALLIE to apply the discount.



I'll be there too, doing some shopping, and if you're there at the same time as me, we could sit down and have a friendly chat and share some crafting tips? Deal?

Luv n huggz
Jen
PATTIES CREATIONS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

7 comments:

  1. Wow Jen, clever thinking on this post, thank you so much!!
    ♥ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hele leuke kaarten en ook de digi's jen.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards, and great sale thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, this is a great post announcing my Sale at Pattie's Creations...

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, I love the birdhouses, they are so cute :D Could I ask where you got the matching birdhouse backing paper please, it's exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks for letting us know about the discount, I'm going for a quick (!) look, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The matching birdhouses bp is a digital download from Papercrafts Magazine, that I subscribe to. I coloured the images to match the bp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, thanks for letting me know. I can't find it on their website but I'll keep looking, thanks again & luv your cards :D x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!