Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ta-daa .. ANNOUNCEMENT - I am on the Shelly's Images Design Team!

........ and really over the moon about it!

My first "official" post is for the Marvellous Monday ... and I have used Shelly's uber-cute duckling image:



You all know me, I try to figure out what the logical thing to do with the image would be, and then I don't do it!! LOL It being Easter, so what do I do with a http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifduckling image .... you're right - I don't make an Easter card!

So mine is a baby card, with the image coloured in pencils and OMS, and matted onto an offcut of scrapbooking paper. A pretty ribbon and some rhinestones complete the card.

Here are some useful links :

To check out this duckling and many other fabulous images in Shelly's store, click HERE
To join Shelly's group on CDAC, click HERE
To visit Shelly's blog where you can find lots of new techniques, and view the fabulous inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies, click HERE

6 comments:

  1. wat een leuke image en een hele leuke mooie kaart.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Jen and we are JUST THRILLED to have you on our team. I am SO lucky to have you as part of our DT Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Jen! Love the watercolor effect! I'm so glad you joined our little family at Shelly's Images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, congrats on being a part of Shellys team, lovely card you've made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen!! Love it. But I am seriously lmbo here.. take a look at the name of the file again. I know I've been looking at the puter screen for way too long!! On that note, I think it's time for bed!
    Hope you have a Blessed Easter : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!